UX/UI Designer - Summer Internship (m/f/x)
Mar 09, 2023
At Nearsoft we believe that excellence in software development in an agile way is the result of creativity in solving our clients' problems, an architecture based on scalable systems, and passion for the code produced. Without ever forgetting an open mind and taste for communication and teamwork.
- Currently enrolled in a Professional Course, Bachelor's or Master's degree in the field of Design;
- Knowledge of Adobe tools (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop);
- Knowledge of the Figma tool;
- Good communication skills (oral and written);
- Ease of communication in English.
What we value
- Portfolio with personal projects;
- Responsibility and autonomy;
- Professional attitude;
- Attention to detail;
- Creative and resilient spirit;
- Communication and teamwork skills;
- Passion for design: You take pride in the result of your work;
- Taste for challenge;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Technological vision for the future and innovation.